With recreational cannabis slated to be legalized for sale in Canada in October 2018, there is a need for the private sector to create a system which will aid the public sector in the implementation of safeguards in this industry. Being a Blockchain-based company, CannAvenue hopes to be in a position to ensure a transparent, safe, and auditable network of licensed, quality inventory.
The total cannabis market in Canada, consisting of the medical, illegal, and legal recreational products, is expected to reach $7.17 billion in sales next year.
Around $4.34 billion is projected to come from the legal recreational market, according to the survey. Medical cannabis in Canada is projected to make $0.77 billion to $1.79 billion in sales.
CannAvenue is entering this industry as a patent-pending blockchain and artificial intelligence software provider to all stakeholders in the cannabis ecosystem. Within a couple of years the company will also be positioned to begin licensed production and distribution to partner retailers.
Protection Against Token Volatility
Access to Cannabis Marketplace
High-Speed Tokenized Transactions
Partnerships, collaborations & research
Launch of CannAvenue ICO campaign.
First public release of software suite.
Acquisition of land for production. Release of CannApp.
Launch first CannAvenue cannabis clinics in Canada.
Launch of first CannAvenue retail cannabis stores in CA and the US.
Deploy CannAvenue vetrinary clinics and product lines.
A transparent view of market demand will aid producers in better planning of cultivation cycles
Manufacturers gain access to and be able to effectively move their product to ready retailers
Blockchain-based security protocols which ensure access only to licensed producers, distributors, and retailers
Transparent view of inventory will help Retailers and distributors meet the growing market demand
Distributors and Retailers will have access to a larger network of producers and variety of products
Strict authentication processes will ensure legitimate sellers and strains of product
The reason we partnered with CannAvenue – In the industry today, besides few of the big Licensed Producers, all of the new applicants and Licensed Producers that are coming online are focused only on cultivation. However, the next phase of the industry will be driven by technology. We believe CannAvenue’s platform is the right way to enter this booming industry and CannAvenue has the right strategy and the team to execute this business model.
- Existing players have built their company around a paid pricing model. They will need to reduce their current revenue by 90% to compete. That’s extremely difficult to do and will take several months or years adapt. During that time, we’ll be capturing market share.
- New players will have to play catch up. It’s important to note that there is a cost and risk associated to changing providers. It’s expected that this, as well as our incentive program and diverse portfolio of products, will control churn.
Due to a patent pending, we can’t get too specific. What we can tell you is that our software will be cloud-based. It will be built on the blockchain to the highest security standard available. Our AI integration will maximize sales for businesses and improve cannabis accessibility for consumers.
All LP’s and retailers are required to use a seed-to-sale inventory management software to track the lifecycle of the products to ensure they don’t end up on the black market. That software costs roughly $5000-$10,000 upfront and about $50,000 per year. We’re offering that software completely free. This will attract companies to our software. The trading platform will be fully integrated and extremely easy to use. Not only will our clients be saving money to use our software, they’ll have a stage that enables them to sell their products efficiently as well.
- Business users of the e-commerce trading platform will have the option of a monthly subscription fee or a pay-per-use transaction fee to accommodate their sales activities.
- We will also offer ad space on the platform for buyers and sellers to market their products
- Most of our competitors today haven’t built their inventory management systems on the blockchain. This greatly improves the sustainability for accurate information. The industry is still in its infancy as well as the regulations that are expected to guide it. As more governments continue to adopt cannabis for medical and recreational purposes, they’ll need solutions that provide this level of security, transparency, traceability, and control.
- Most of our competitors don’t offer a cryptocurrency that can be realistically used in for everyday purchases. It’s our belief that the execution of targeted incentives will stimulate the use of our currency, achieve adoption for daily use of it and therefore create stickiness to our ecosystem.
We’ve started developing the framework of the ecosystem.
We feel that our ecosystem will address the needs of all stakeholders and therefore become a necessity for the industry. Our B2B trading platform will enable LP’s, distributors and retailers to increase revenue and create strategic alliances. Our mobile app will enable secure ease of access for medical and recreational consumers to the products they need.
Our team consists of marketing and ICO experts, software development experts, business/securities and patent legal experts, a taxation expert, cannabis industry consultants and a licensed producer of cannabis.